Saturday, July 01, 2006

1 July 2006

Wanted to get some vacation pics on here....... hoping this is easy for family & relatives to see.
Sooo... gulp.... I'm trying out blogging. I still don't like the idea of exposing myself to the web like this, so it's gonna be limited folks!! ;-)

Bob & the kids are away (mostly) at the farm camping for the weekend. I am here at home.... by myself (mostly) catching up & creating! Fun Fun Fun. Such a recluse? I've written to Trevor, did some scrapping, had my quiet time, talked with sisters online..... went outside, delivered newspapers (what good mom wouldn't???) Wow.... quiet! it's a nice change of pace.

Got any comments... please leave them! Have a blessed weekend.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pam - this is awesome. What a neat idea. Looks like fun - reminds me of my trip east - Hey, I'm the first to comment,
Ruth

Unknown said...

Hi Pam - this is awesome. What a neat idea. Looks like fun - reminds me of my trip east - Hey, I'm the first to comment,
Ruth

Unknown said...

well, you can see i'm new to this!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the follow up post on JC Pennys. It's good to know.

Becca said...

wow pam, cute picts, love your page.......looks real good, have a nice weekend, love